We have an excellent opportunity for a creative and dynamic Events & Luxury Administrator to join our client, a market leading luxury brand based in North Lanarkshire. This is an ongoing temporary role and a great opportunity to grow and develop your experience within a global, luxury brand.
The successful candidate will have experience working within a quick-paced, service focused role and be confident providing support to Senior Management and VIP visitors and guests.
Your Time at Work
- Acting as a key point of liaison between VIP visitors and stakeholders (both internal and external) Providing an efficient, courteous and professional service to all visitors, managing the reception area, ensuring a high quality visitor experience, and keeping an accurate log of all visitors on site.
- Responsible for the coordination and planning of all visits including ensuring necessary PPE requirements and site standards checks are met, appropriate rooms and facilities are available, and that any required tours, catering, or other requirements are arranged as needed. Having an eye for detail and knowing it's the little details that count!
- Managing onsite PPE & stationary stores, processing of orders and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Support the General Manager and Site Leadership team with key administration activities, including calendar management, travel arrangements, expenses and ordering of all site stationery/consumables, ensuring a timely and professional delivery, and maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Overseeing and coordinating onsite projects in line with company standards and themes
- Take responsibility for the organisations' Instagram page, recognising photo and post opportunities to increase engagement
- General administration duties as required such as processing invoices, updating internal systems and Coordination of site training system and use of other relevant systems including company ERP and document management software.
Our Perfect Worker
- The ability to multi-task whilst thinking outside of the box in a dynamic and creative way
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable representing a global, luxury brand with a strong eye for detail and aesthetics!
- Great IT skills and be confident working with all MS Office packages (in particular, Excel & PowerPoint)
- A strong work ethic, be able to work on own initiative whilst working closely with the management team
- Experience working within hospitality/events/luxury retail sector would be beneficial but is not essential
Key Information and Benefits
In return, you will have the opportunity to join a prestigious brand at an exciting point in their history! You will receive a competitive hourly rate and will be paid weekly.
Our client also offers free onsite parking at their modern, out of town facilities with excellent motorway and travel links.
Brightwork Recruitment are operating as an employment business for this temporary vacancy.
First posted ( July 14th, 2021 )