Brightwork are supporting our client, a global drinks company with the recruitment of a Stores Operator (Engineering) within the Speyside area.
- Receiving, storage and issuing of material from stores to maintenance
- Carry out stocktaking
- Ensure that inventory and non-inventory items are receipted, stock reservations managed and kitted for planned maintenance activities
- Create and manage purchase information records (PIR’s) and source lists
- Investigating the root cause of any discrepancies
- Ensuring Health and Safety guidance are followed at all times
- Good understanding of stores operations
- Positive team player with ability to work remotely with stores counterparts across all sites
- Competent in use of systems (EQMS, SAP, MS Office applications)
- Continuous improvement mindset
Info and benefits
- The standard working hours are 7.45am – 4.45pm Monday to Friday
- Negotiable salary dependant on experience
Brightwork operate as an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary roles.