Brightwork are currently recruiting an Engineering Manager for their FMCG client based in Glasgow.
As Engineering Manager you will be responsible for identifying and delivering continued improvement of production capability increasing efficiencies, reducing downtime, improving the PPM schedule; focussing on site safety, empowering the team, managing and delivering capital equipment projects and creating a positive, empowered and driven engineering team.
- Maximise team performance, efficiency and yield
- Minimise waste and cost
- Ensure strict adherence to all company and legislative requirements
- Develop and retain team members, driving employee engagement
- Develop enhanced and future fit employee skillset
- Drive employee flexibility
- Support trainee development to ensure the ‘next generation’ workforce
Skills & Experience
- Excellent technical knowledge – Time-served or equivalent qualification
- Experienced in a FMCG (food) company at an engineering management level.
- Food Hygiene Level 3
- HACCP trained.
- Results driven
- Attentive to detail with good strategic ability
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Powerful facilitator and motivator
- Flexible, adaptable and keen to support others’ development
- Speaking, writing and understanding excellent spoken and written English language. (This is an essential health & safety, traceability, management and quality control requirement which will be tested as part of the recruitment process)
- Good numeracy skills
This will be a Mon-Fri position however weekend work may be required on occasions.
If this role is of interest to you please send your most recent CV and salary expectations to the address supplied.
Brightwork is a recruitment agency for those seeking permanent work and a recruitment business for those seeking temporary work