Brightwork are currently recruiting for bottling hall/production operators to join one of our prestigious drinks' clients within the Morayshire area on an ongoing, temporary basis.
Your Time at Work
Working within this client, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Hand packing of the product
- Palletising of finished goods
- Labelling of spirit on fast paced production lines
- Visual inspection to ensure the quality of the product is at the required standard
- High level of housekeeping
- Maintaining health and safety standards at all times
Our Perfect Worker
Successful candidates should ideally have previous experience within either a food or drinks industry, however as full training will be given it is not essential. Good attention to detail is expected in order to produce high quality results. You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working on your own as well as part of a team. Excellent communication and organisational skills are also imperative.
Key Information and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of Scotland's leading industries and be a part of the client's journey.
Brightwork Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary roles
First posted ( May 27th, 2021 )