Brightwork's client is a specialist FMGC business and due to a period of growth they now require 2 Production Managers for their Glasgow facility.
As Production Manager you will help achieve business value, improve customer service, drive employee performance and assist the Factory Manager in the efficient management of the operation.
- Maximise team performance, efficiency and yield
- Minimise waste and cost
- Ensure strict adherence to all company and legislative requirements
- Develop and retain team members, driving employee engagement
- Develop enhanced and future fit employee skillset
- Maximise and ensure appropriate use and maintenance of production equipment
- Drive employee flexibility
- Support trainee development to ensure the ‘next generation’ workforce
- Results driven
- Attentive to detail with good strategic ability
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experienced in food production at a senior level
- Powerful facilitator and motivator
- Flexible, adaptable and keen to support others’ development
- Speaking, writing and understanding excellent spoken and written English language.
- Good numeracy skills
- Strong general manager
- Accreditation Food Hygiene equivalent at minimum level 3
If this role is of interest to you please send your most recent CV and salary expectations to the address provided.
Brightwork is a recruitment agency for those seeking permanent work and a recruitment business for those seeking temporary work