Brightwork are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Lab Analyst to join our clients successful and renownd Manufacturing Team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an excellent team, industry and organisation and further develop your career.
The main responsibilites of the role are;
- Carrying out analysis in accordance with analytical schedules/LIMS worksheets.
- Reporting analytical results in LIMS/SAP, excel or as instructed including out of specification.
- Releasing final product via LIMS/SAP.
- Operating, calibrating and maintaining laboratory equipment (HPLC, GC, AA etc).
- Providing a troubleshooting analytical service to the operate and improve plant teams.
- Preparing laboratory reagents and standardise where appropriate.
- Non routine analysis as required.
- Preparing and analysing final product stability samples.
- Inspecting and analysing specified packaging products.
- Providing support and training to the process teams on GMP, ISO and Quality issues.
- Problem solving, troubleshoot in laboratory.
- Maintaining up to date documentation in the laboratory area (eg, analytical methods, COSHH, manual handling assessments, risk assessments etc).
- Updating all associated laboratory documentation when changes have taken place.
- Assessing laboratory stocks and highlight when ordering is required.
The successful candidates will have previous lab experinece ideally with a chemical background.
Brightwork are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.