Brightwork have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Administrator to join our client on a temporary basis at their office in Glasgow.
Joining the organisation at a peak period for the organisation, the successful candidate will work within their fast paced Finance Department.
Duties will include:
- Supporting with all aspects of the finance department administrative tasks
- Acting as a point of contact for the finance team and in their absence, fielding calls and handling general enquiries
- Assisting with monthly reconciliation, general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating various systems and spreadsheets whilst maintaining accurate records
- General administration duties as required such as high volume scanning and data processing
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a background within a Finance focused administrative role and ideally have experience within Purchase Ledger.
- Be confident working with all MS Office packages and be able to pick up new systems with ease
- Be confident working in a demanding role working to set timescales
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, driven individual to join our client and in return, our client offers a competitive salary and excellent working environment.
Please note due to levels of response only successful candidates will be contacted
Brightwork are operating as an employment business for these roles