Brightwork have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our client, a high profile, public sector organisation at their offices in Edinburgh.
This is an ongoing temporary contract - with hours of work to be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (with some flexibility on occasion to meet business needs)
Working within their busy offices, the successful candidate will join the team in providing key support to the HR Advisory team, duties will include:
• Dealing with enquiries from staff, managers and external suppliers
• Support the team with case management and key administration tasks
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and typing these up post meeting.
• Coordinating meetings across the business, organising attendance/room bookings or remote dial-in confirmations
• Updating internal systems/spreadsheets with case data as well as assisting with other projects as required
Due to the nature of our clients business, the successful candidates will be required to hold a current basic Disclosure Scotland.
This is a great chance to join a prestigious organisation and develop your experience.
If interested, please submit your CV to Brightwork today!
Brightwork are operating as an employment business for this temporary role.
First posted ( May 2nd, 2021 )