Brightwork are currently working with our well-known manufacturing client who are currently looking to recruit several Hygiene operatives for their first-class manufacturing facility. Due to demand we are currently looking to recruit staff for the dayshift hygiene operator roles.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Motivate and help team operatives to ensure the appropriate development of each individuals skills so that they become better and more skilled hygiene operatives
- To follow instructions given to the individual or team from the Hygiene Co-ordinator or any other individual in a supervisory level to the best of their ability
- To fulfil the expectations of their fellow work colleagues and Hygiene Co-ordinator in performance, attendance and general attitude in the workplace environment
- To be an integral part of the workforce geared to produce a high level of site hygiene and protect the quality of the product meeting all company specifications and standards
- To help, advise and sometimes train new work colleagues to meet the company standards and become an integral part of the Hygiene Team
The successful candidates will possess.
- To be able to work alone or within a group, to follow instructions whether written or from a Manager, the need for flexibility in hours is a must
- To follow all instructions in the cleaning of the production lines, weighing and removal of waste
- To able to perform these tasks in a controlled and safe manner following all rules on PPE, dilution of chemicals and follow all health and safety rules at all times
- Team Working - Effective contributor, demonstrating Teamwork by working positively as part of a team and respecting other members.
- Communication - Clear communication skills which includes being able to converse in English with any level of the organisation and external parties i.e auditors/site visitors.
Due to the timing of the shift access to a car would be highly beneficial.
Brightwork is a recruitment agency for those seeking permanent work and a recruitment business for those seeking temporary work