Brightwork are currently working with our well-known manufacturing client who are currently looking to recruit several warehouse operatives for their first-class manufacturing facility. Due to demand we are currently looking to recruit staff for their nightshift warehouse operator roles.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Ensure total compliance to H&S policy and procedures on site and within the warehouse
- Ensure GMP compliance at all times in particular by maintaining tidiness of the area, traceability of goods, allergens handling/storage and food safety compliance.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles with inbound raw materials and outbound finished products
- Ensuring all materials are booked in correctly and ensuring all outbound finished good pallets are transacted correctly
- Ensure all raw materials are put away into the right location and scanned via hand-held scanner
The successful candidates will possess.
- Forklift Truck licence
- Experience in Logistics/Warehouse environment
- M3 knowledge within Warehouse function (or any other ERP system, for example SAP)
- Food safety training/qualification
- H&S training/qualification
- Team Working - Effective contributor, demonstrating Teamwork by working positively as part of a team and respecting other members.
- Communication - Clear communication skills which includes being able to converse in English with any level of the organisation and external parties i.e auditors/site visitors.
Due to the timing of the shift access to a car would be highly beneficial.