Brightwork are currently working with our well-known manufacturing client who are currently looking to recruit several operatives for their first-class manufacturing facility. Due to demand we are currently looking to recruit staff for dayshift operator roles.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- To be an integral part of the workforce by helping produce high quality products meeting all RAG standards to green status within allocated time and minimum waste produced.
- To follow reasonable requests from Line Leaders and management team.
- To assist buddy/mentor new starters and supporting of fellow operatives to ensure the development of individual skills and a more skilled team.
- To ensure that all company procedures are adhered to at all times (for example H&S).
- To assist in the changeover process within allocated time and green standard.
The successful candidates will possess.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing experience
- Production Line Operation-cleaning, picking and packing, decorating and boxing.
- Previous experience working in a factory environment or a production line.
- Team Working - Effective contributor, demonstrating Teamwork by working positively as part of a team and respecting other members.
- Communication - Clear communication skills which includes being able to converse in English with any level of the organisation and external parties i.e auditors/site visitors.
Due to location access to a car would be highly beneficial.