Brightwork have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Stock Administrator to join our client, a market leading manufacturing organisation at their offices in Morayshire on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Working within their busy stock management and warehousing team, the successful candidate will provide key administrative support and act as a key point of liaison for customers and stakeholders across all levels.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining and updating stock sheets using the internal ERP system
- Processing stock month end & assisting with all enquiries relating to it
- Acting as a key point of contact for customer enquiries
- Assessing and updating stock allocation information based on customer orders
- Liaising with the warehouse, sending instructions for stock movements and upcoming orders
- Pulling weekly/monthly management reports with regards to stock levels, etc
- Processing customer invoices
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working within a similar role, a background within the drinks/FMCG industry would be an advantage but isn’t essential
- Be confident working with all MS Office packages and have a strong knowledge of using MS Excel to create weekly/monthly reports
- Have experience working with an ERP system
- Possess excellent communication skills – both written and verbally and be confident liaising with stakeholders (internal and external) across all levels
- Have a strong eye for detail and thrive in a busy environment
If interested, please submit your CV to Louise Robson at Brightwork Recruitment along with a cover note outlining your suitability for the role and salary expectations.
Brightwork Recruitment Ltd offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work