Brightwork have an excellent opportunity for experienced Customer Service Administrators to join our client, a prestigious public sector organisation at their offices in Stirling.
Working on a temporary basis, this is an ongoing temporary role until May 2021.
Assisting with delivery of the Electoral Registration and Value Administration service, the successful candidates will be responsible for providing an accurate and effective front line service.
Duties will include:
- Providing key administrative support, assisting with data entry, word processing, filing, etc.
- Maintaining and updating the Electoral Register
- Maintaining and updating the Valuation Roll and Council Tax Valuation List
- Mail duties including scanning, opening and internal delivery of mail
- Printing and collating of Electoral Registers, Valuation Rolls & Valuation Lists.
- Updating and inputting data received from Registers of Scotland.
- Deal with enquiries from members of the public on Register, Roll or List, providing high quality customer focused service over the telephone and emails
- Provide simple management information reports as and when required
- Assist with the setting up of meeting rooms for functions and meetings
- Undertake reception duties as part of a rota including answering the switchboard.
- Such other appropriate duties as required
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in a customer focused, administration based role
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbally
- Be confident workign with all MS Office packages and be able to pick up new systems and processes with ease
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Have a miniumum of 4 Standard Grades (or equivalent) including English and Maths
Please note that due to the nature of our clients' organisation, the successful candidates will be required to hold a current Basic Disclosure Scotland or be willing to apply for one at their own cost.
Brightwork Recruitment are operating as an employment business for these temporary roles.