Brightwork are currently recruiting for a Technical Co-ordinator to join our client, a market-leading manufacturing organisation at their production site in South Ayrshire.
Joining them on an ongoing temporary basis, the successful candidate will work closely with the engineering team and will be responsible for supporting them with all aspects of technical, administration and project support.
Your Time at Work
- Acting as a main point of contact for the engineering team, providing updates to both internal and external stakeholders with regards to maintenance projects and progress
- Monitoring and assisting with maintenance projects
- Gathering quotes from suppliers
- Updating internal maintenance system (IFS)
- Creating/raising purchase order numbers and invoices
- Reviewing technical reports
- Managing project data and correspondence, overseeing document control process to ensure all documents are filed, tracked, and archived correctly
- General administration duties as required
Our Perfect Worker
- Have experience working within an engineering/technical environment and be confident working with technical information and specifications
- Be confident working with all MS Office packages and internal systems - experience working with IFS/ERP systems is desirable but not essential
- Be efficient, well organised and have strong time management/planning skills
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbally and be confident working within a busy engineering team
If interested, please submit your CV to Emma Ferguson at Brightwork along with a cover note outlining your experience and salary expectations.
Brightwork Recruitment are operating as an employment business for this temporary vacancy.
First posted ( February 11th, 2021 )