Brightwork are pleased to be recruiting for a Multi Skilled Operator with fork lift truck licence on behalf of our prestigious drinks client based in Elgin on an ongoing, temporary basis.
Your Time at Work
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure warehouse and stock control procedures are followed and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Ensure full compliance with HMRC notices for warehousing
- Investigate, report and analyse variances and problems and produce solutions
- Use associated IT systems to manage stock accuracy
- General housekeeping of the warehouse and other work areas to maintain a clean, tidy and safe environment
Our Perfect Worker
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a warehouse/stock control environment and must have experience with fork lift trucks. Good attention to detail is expected in order to produce high quality results, alongside the ability to maintain concentration.
Key Information and Benefits
This role will incorporate shifts, alternating weekly during covid restrictions. Shifts will be Monday-Friday 06:00-14:00 and Monday-Thursday 14:00-Midnight. When the covid restrictions are lifted, the hours for this role will be Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00.
Brightwork Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary roles.
First posted ( February 10th, 2021 )