We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Temporary Administrators to join our client, a high profile, public sector organisation at their offices in Galashiels.
This is an ongoing temporary role for initially 6 months with potential for a further 3-6 months extension. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Working within their busy offices, the successful candidate will join the team in providing key support to the administration team, duties will include:
- Accurately processing and uploading sensitive information on to customer accounts
maintaining company compliance standards.
- Managing incoming calls/emails and coming to a satisfactory resolution while providing
excellent customer service
- Keeping on top of workload, prioritising tasks and working to deadline.
- Acting as first point of contact for all customers coming to the company.
- General admin duties as required
Please note that due to the nature of our client's business, the successful candidates will be required to hold a current basic Disclosure Scotland or be willing to apply for one at their own cost. You will also be required to complete government level security clearance.
This is a great chance to join a prestigious organisation and develop your experience in administration. In return, you will receive excellent training and an hourly rate of £11.72, PAID WEEKLY!
If interested, please submit your CV to Brightwork today!
Brightwork are operating as an employment business for this temporary role.
First posted ( January 13th, 2021 )