Brightwork are currently working with our well-known manufacturing client who are currently looking to recruit several hygiene operatives for their first-class manufacturing facility. Due to demand we are currently looking to recruit staff for the nightshift operator role.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Motivate and help team operatives to ensure the appropriate development of each individuals skills so that they become better and more skilled hygiene operatives
- To follow instructions given to the individual or team from the Hygiene Co-ordinator or any other individual in a supervisory level to the best of their ability
- To fulfil the expectations of their fellow work colleagues and Hygiene Co-ordinator in performance, attendance and general attitude in the workplace environment
- To be an integral part of the workforce geared to produce a high level of site hygiene and protect the quality of the product meeting all company specifications and standards
- To help, advise and sometimes train new work colleagues to meet the company standards and become an integral part of the Hygiene Team
The successful candidates will possess.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing hygiene operative role
- To be able to work alone or within a group, to follow instructions whether written or from a Manager, the need for flexibility in hours is a must
- To follow all instructions in the cleaning of the production lines, weighing and removal of waste
- To able to perform these tasks in a controlled and safe manner following all rules on PPE, dilution of chemicals and follow all health and safety rules at all times
Due to the timing of the shift access to a car would be highly beneficial.
Brightwork & Staffline are operating as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.