Our client, an established Public Sector organisation are currently recruiting for an Administration Officer to join them on an ongoing temporary basis until March 2021.
Your Time at Work
Working within their Enhanced Learning team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing the TEL team with key administrative and organisational support.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the team with the delivering and facilitating of online training courses and seminars
- Providing administrative support, creating and updating training materials
- Arranging meetings, managing diaries and taking minutes at virtual meetings
- Collating results and information from online training and presenting the information to the team
Our Perfect Worker
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working within administrative focused role
- Be confident working with all MS Office packages including MS Teams as this will be used for all meetings, etc.
- Experience of video editing and facilitation of online training is beneficial
Key Information and Benefits
In return you will gain the opportunity to build your experience within an excellent organisation and will recieve weekly pay.
If interested, please submit your CV via the apply link with a cover note outlining your hourly rate expectations.
Please note that due to the level of response, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Brightwork are operating as an employment business for this temporary vacancy.
First posted ( December 24th, 2020 )