We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Stock & Inventory Controller to join our client, a market leading organisation based in North Lanarkshire on an ongoing temporary basis.
Working from both home and their offices in North Lanarkshire, the successful candidate will have experience working within a similar role within the FMCG environment and have a proven track record within inventory/stock focused roles. You will have excellent attention to detail and be extremely analytical, using the information to provide clear and concise updates across all levels of the business.
Duties will include:
- Managing finished goods inventory in line with agreed targets and service levels
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels, working to daily forward forecasts and conducting of monthly stock reconciliations
- Assisting with the creation of monthly reports, analysing key information and interpreting in line with service levels and KPI’s
- Working closely with a number of teams internally to react quickly to demand changes and ensuring continuity of supply and high levels of customer service
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
- General duties as required
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working within an inventory/stock management role in a manufacturing/FMCG environment
- Be confident working with MS Office packages to an intermediate level – working with Excel using Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS and formulas to pull and manipulate data
- Have experience working with an ERP system such as IFS/SAP and be able to pick up new systems, procedures and processes with ease
- Be confident analysing and interpreting data using the ERP, providing in a reader/user friendly format for contacts across the business
- Have a strong eye for detail and be able to notice those little details
- Be well organised, self-motivated and confident working from both the office and remotely
Please note that due to the nature of our client’s business, the successful candidate will be required to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland.
If interested, please send your CV along with your salary expectations to Emma Ferguson at Brightwork today!
Please note that due to the level of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Brightwork Recruitment are operating as an employment business for this temporary role.