Brightwork have an excellent opportunity for experienced Administrator to join our client, a high profile, public sector organisation at their offices in Glasgow
This is an ongoing temporary role for initially 4 months with potential for a further extension. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Working within their busy offices, the successful candidate will join the team in providing key support to their administration team, duties will include:
- Accurately processing and uploading sensitive information onto internal databases whilst maintaining compliance standards.
- Dealing with high volume of information and requests coming into the team whilst working to ensure these are processed in line with SLA's
- Keeping on top of busy workload, prioritising tasks and working to deadlines.
- Acting as a point of contact for the department.
- Creating reports and data compilation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience using SAP and strong Excel skills
- Experience working with databases and running reports from these
- Ability to work well under pressure and pick up new systems/processes quickly
Due to location of our client's office, access to own transport would be ideal. The successful candidates will be required to hold a current basic Disclosure Scotland or be willing to apply for one at their own cost.
This is a great chance to join a prestigious organisation and develop your experience in an interesting and fast paced team.
If interested, please submit your CV to Brightwork today!
Brightwork are operating as an employment business for this temporary role.
First posted ( November 4th, 2020 )