We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Data Entry Administrators to join our client, a well-established organisation at their offices in Stirling on an ongoing temporary basis.
Your Time at Work
Initially working on an ongoing temporary basis, the successful candidates will provide the team with key administrative support as they continue through a period of peak business.
Duties will include:
- Collating of information, creating lists using MS Excel and continuously updating
- Ensuring all information is accurately logged, checked, and archived accordingly
- Acting as a key point of contact within the team, assisting with any incoming calls and queries
- General administration duties as required
Our Perfect Worker
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience working within an administrative focused role
- Be confident working with all MS Office packages
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy
- Have great communication skills
Key Information and Benefits
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate and weekly pay whilst building experience within a great organisation.
If interested, please send your CV to Chris Payne at Brightwork.
Brightwork Ltd are operating as a recruitment business for these temporary roles.
First posted ( October 14th, 2020 )