Brightwork have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our client at their offices in Glasgow City Centre.
Working on a temporary ongoing contract - with hours of work to be Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (with some flexibility on occasion to meet business needs)
Working within their busy offices, the successful candidate will work alongside senior management in coordinating activity between internal teams alongside their own daily administrative responsibilites.
Duties will include:
• Liaising with colleagues and departments across the organisation
• Supporting the team with key administration tasks and data reports
• Attending department meetings and providing updates on current performances
• Working through daily departmental admin duties as required
• Being a main point of contact for internal enquiries for the site and dealing with any enquiries/issues that may arise
The ideal candidate will have a strong Excel skills with excellent organisational and workload management abilities.
Due to the nature of our clients business, the successful candidates will be required to hold a current basic Disclosure Scotland.
This is a great chance to join a prestigious organisation at a peak period for them and develop your experience.
If interested, please submit your CV to Brightwork today!
Brightwork are operating as an employment business for this temporary role.
First posted ( October 9th, 2020 )