Brightwork Recruitment are looking to recruit experienced production operators to work at a large food manufacturer near Cupar in Fife.
Your Time at Work
- Working on automated production packing lines
- Working on manual hand packing operations
- Replenishment of raw materials
- Wrapping and labelling pallets
- General floor & wall cleaning, using vacuum systems, mops & brushes.
- Manually moving waste skips to drop zones
- Moving pallets of raw materials and Finished goods using hand pallet trucks
- Communicate effectively with shift management, FLE teams, and wider support teams
Our Perfect Worker
Ideal candidate -
- Proactive and can take initiative
- Accuracy, timeliness and attention to detail
- Maintain good housekeeping standards
- Demonstrate good manufacturing practices (Food manufacturing site)
Candidates should be available to work both days and night shifts. We are looking for candidates that are able to commit to working full time hours.
Immediate starts available for successful candidates.
Key Information and Benefits
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( October 5th, 2020 )