Brightwork have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join our client, a large public sector organisation at their base in Falkirk. This is an ongoing temporary contract initially until Nov 2020 with possible view of extension.
Working within the resourcing team, the successful candidate will provide key admin support to the recruitment team, assisting them with end to end processes for both internal and external roles.
Please note that due to the nature of our clients' organisation, the successful candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Scotland on appointment.
Your Time at Work
- Acting as a key point of contact within the team, handling and assisting with incoming queries both over the telephone and via email
- Updating and maintaining of applicant files and data
- Handling of confidential information, following correct procedures and processes to ensure secure storage and handling
- Conducting pre-employment check such as ID, referencing and background information with successful candidates
Our Perfect Worker
- Have a strong working knowledge of all MS Office packages and be comfortable working with internal candidate databases
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Be able to work under pressure and able to juggle numerous tasks
- Be confident working as part of a wider team as well as independently
In return, you will receive a competieve hourly rate, weekly pay and the chance to work with a prestigious public sector brand. This is a great opportunity for someone with recent recruitment/candidate management experience.
If interested, please send your CV today to Emma Ferguson at Brightwork!
Brightwork Recruitment are operating as an employment business for this temporary vacancy.
First posted ( July 30th, 2020 )