Brightwork are currently recruiting for Cleaners to work with our clients in the Glasgow area across a number of ongoing temporary assignments.
We have shifts available across Glasgow over 7 days ranging between the hours 6am-7pm.
Hours available will be part time (10-24 hours).
Assisting our clients with heightened hygiene procedures, you will be a key worker providing support throughout the Covid19 pandemic. Client sites may include Care Homes, Day Centres & private/further Education establishments.
These roles will require PVG membership and for a limited time we can support you to apply for this free of charge!
Your Time at Work
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment, ensuring all high-risk touch points are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised
- Vacuuming & floor mopping
- Glass & surface cleaning and sanitising
- Working with a variety of equipment and materials
Our Perfect Worker
- Ideally have experience working within a cleaning role
- Be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently when required
- Available immediately, able to provide working references and be comfortable acting as a key worker
Key Information and Benefits
If interested, please speak with Brightwork today by clicking the apply link!
Brightwork Recruitment are operating as an employment business for these temporary vacancies.
First posted ( July 16th, 2020 )