We have an excellent opportunity for a creative and dynamic Events & Site Administrator to join our client, a market leading luxury brand based in North Lanarkshire.
Working initially on a part time basis, this is an ongoing temporary role and a great opportunity to grow and develop your experience within a luxury brand.
Your Time at Work
Joining our client, the successful candidate will initially work Mon-Fri 8-1pm and will work closely with the onsite experts. Duties will vary daily but will include:
- Meeting and greeting VIP visitors to the site, confirming attendance and arranging onward travel
- Planning and managing on site events, keeping in line with the onsite luxury themes and branding. Having an eye for detail and knowing it's the little details that count!
- Overseeing the site Instagram page, recognising photo and post opportunities to increase engagement
- Managing onsite PPE & stationary stores, processing of orders and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- General administration duties as required such as processing invoices, updating internal systems and filing/scanning
Our Perfect Worker
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global, luxury brand and to develop some excellent skills!
The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task whilst thinking outside of the box, you will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable representing a global luxury brand. You will be confident working with all MS Office packages and internal systems.
Experience working within hospitality/events/luxury retail sector would be beneficial but is not essential.
If interested, get in touch with Emma Ferguson at Brightwork or submit your CV via the apply link.
Key Information and Benefits
In return, you will recieve a competitive hourly rate with weekly pay.
Our client also offers free onsite parking at their modern, out of town faciltiies with excellent motorway and travel links.
Brightwork Recruitment are operating as an employment business for this temporary vacancy.
First posted ( June 26th, 2020 )