We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced order picker/production line kitting assistant to join our client, an industry leading specialist within their field at their manufacturing site in Cumbernauld. Working as a Parts Store Assistant, the successful candidate will be responsible for accurately and efficiently control, receive and issue, all parts stock within factory.
Duties will include:
- Issue all parts stock daily, for standard production, custom order production, repairs & parts orders
- Prepare the components for the assembly process
- Replenish the bulk locations daily
- Receive and check deliveries of parts stock referring to computer system & process procedures
- Locate checked deliveries in correct racking spaces and record.
- Record all stock transfers and pass appropriate information to Production administrator
- Maintain clear and concise paperwork.
- Carry out stock checks as requested by supervisors
- Assist with stock take
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment, preferably order picking or stock control
- Have excellent attention to detail while working at a pace
- Good accuracy and numeracy
- Be computer literate
- Have good communication and team working skills
In return, our client offers a permanent contract with an above market average basic salary with a benefits package and excellent working conditions.
Immediate start available for the successful candidate.
Brightwork are operating as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.
First posted ( January 14th, 2020 )