Brightwork have a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their client's successful organisation in South Lanarkshire.
- Responsible for ensuring personal day to day compliance with Food Safety, Health and Safety and legal and quality systems.
- Production Downtime kept to a minimum through planned preventative maintenance and quick and efficient management of breakdowns.
- Involvement in projects, continuous improvement, and productivity improvement projects. Deliver maintenance programme in line with planned preventative maintenance vision.
- Carrying out maintenance work with due diligence and in compliance with Food Safety, Health and Safety and legal and quality systems.
- Ensure that engineering maintenance is carried out in line with the planned preventative maintenance system, scheduling and corrective action is taken when required. Booking of the work undertaken with duration and materials used through the Company CMMS.
- To deal with any unscheduled and emergency maintenance work, including all fault finding and necessary repair and striving to identify the root cause in each occasion. Booking of the duration, root cause and materials used through the Company CMMS.
- Communicating unscheduled downtime to the Lead Engineer, Engineering Manager or Production Manager and the corrective action required and root cause if this has been identified.
- Responsible for ensuring the workshop and individual toolboxes are maintained to the highest standards and in line with Good Manufacturing Practise “GMP” standards.
- Identification of improvements that can be made to production lines or individual machinery or other operations.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified, multi-skilled engineer.
- Previous working experience gained in an FMCG environment.
- The role requires an individual who has broad experience with some gained in food manufacturing/ processing.
- PC literate.
Please apply by submitting your CV.
BWSR offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.