Our client is one of the market leaders Food Production across the UK supplying a wide range of prestigious retail clients UK wide.
They are looking to add a Production Team Leader and offer an excellent career path for the right individual.
The main responsibilities include;
- Manage the production of lines across a fast paced environment
- Ensure all operators are working to KPI's and adhering to strict standards.
- Ensure all quality checks are being carried out by the operators
- Takes ownership for ensuring all housekeeping duties are met such as cleaning and safe working are promoted
- Responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety standards are achieved and any concerns are reported to line manager.
- Ensure adequate personnel are available at all times to meet production targets whilst ensuring the headcount is as lean as possible and highlight any issues to line manager at the earliest opportunity.
The successful candidate will possess;
- Experienced within an FMCG environment
- Demonstrate a positive can do attitude and behaviour
- Flexible to meet needs of the business
- Excellent team working skills
- Driven and determined to deliver excellent consistency
If this role is of interest to you then please apply today.
Brightwork offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary role