Early Years practitioner required in Glasgow
Brightwork Ltd are currently recruiting for an experienced, temporary early years worker in the Glasgow area.
- Must be aware of and act on the needs of young children and babies within the nursery.
- Promoting the children's social and intellectual development via relevant activities.
- Planning activities for the day in line with the relevant curriculum.
- Build trust between yourself and the children/parents.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Have a genuine interest in providing exceptional levels of care to children.
- We are looking to see motivation, passion and a caring candidate.
- Right to live and work in the U.K.
- It would be preferable for the candidate to have an SVQ in early education and childcare.
- Must have relevant experience in the care industry.
- Minimum of two references, one of which must be your most recent employer.
On offer for you:
- Competitive hourly rate of between £8-12.
- Flexible working hours.
- Excellent working environment
- Overtime available.
- Holiday pay.
If you are interested in this role, please don't hesitate and email a copy of your CV or call 0141 272 8131.
Brightwork Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent vacancies & as an employment business for temporary vacancies.
First posted ( October 8th, 2019 )