My client based in the Fife area is looking for a Team Leader to join their busy production team.
The role is a permanent position and the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and leading their team to ensure the delivery of key results and achieve set targets in line with the company’s objectives.
You would be responsible for the following:
- Machine Controllers
- Line Operative
- Logistics Operative
- Process Workers
- Manage the ongoing job performance of the members of the team
- Ensure training and development is delivered
- Work towards strict deadlines
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Effectively manage budgets including fixed and variable costs to maximise functional and business benefit.
- Manage and assess the work area in order to ensure that Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental responsibilities are not compromised e.g. full compliance with general health and safety rules and procedures
- Ensure company and general hygiene and food safety rules are fully adhered to and you continually monitor the work area to ensure a ‘tidy as you go approach’.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operational Excellence – Provides a high standard of operational leadership, utilising best practice and continuous development skills to ensure operational and quality targets are achieved/exceeded.
- People Management – Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills and there use in leading and managing individuals and/or teams.
- Planning and Organising – A proven track record of highly effective planning and organising and the ability to cope with a demanding and pressured work environment.
- Problem Solving - The ability to show resilience and recover quickly from setbacks and effectively analyse problems to provide fit for purpose solutions within tight timescales.
- Communication -To be a clear and effective communicator, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
Job Type: Full-time
Brightwork Ltd provide the services of an employment agency for those seeking permanent work and an employment business for those seeking temporary work.