Brightwork have a fantastic opportunity for a Brand Home Manager to join their client’s successful Whisky Distillery team based in Moray. This role will involve some travel in Scotland and once monthly travel to London.
The right candidate will be responsible for the management, development and business achievement of all the strategic and operational activities at the Brand Home to ensure the delivery of outstanding customer experience as well as net revenue and profit objectives.
- Grow the business, place great value on everything from tour admission to retail experience to whisky tasting and deliver against the P&L targets (revenue and profit) that quantify that success.
- Follow KPIs. Report and communicate to management with transparent and positive mindset.
- Develop CRM & Social media & On Line Strategy making sure customer experience is at the level of the brand ambition before, during and after visit.
- Manage staff, rotation plans, formal and informal team meeting. Ensure motivation and KPIs achievement through appropriate incentiveprogramme.
- Provide regular and deep training for the staff on product knowledge, retail skills, selling techniques, brand advocacy, whisky experience.
- Exceed business objectives, closely monitor sales and margin for Whisky / POS, constantly optimising product range and customer offers.
- Define and implement new experiences, new merchandising plans, new retail product offers to systematically increase level of experience and average spend per head.
- Increase awareness of the Brand Home towards the local area (Hotels, Golf Resort, Restaurants, Castle).
Skills & Experience
- Staff Management – ability to manage, inspire, lead and gain the respect of the entire Brand Home team.
- Project management – ability to plan and execute projects, both large and small ones, in a timely and cost-effective manner – ability to set up structure and processes for projects, setting clear objectives, resources, planning, budget and meetings.
- Business acumen – must possess a solid understanding of business in respect of costs and profit.
- Background in Marketing, using understanding of business management to meet operational KPIs, using brand knowledge to meet customers’ expectations.
- Degree qualified in relevant subject.
- Retail experience is mandatory for this role – preferably in the leisure, luxury, guest-service industry.
- Large team management experience is an absolute must for this role (up to 20 permanent and seasonal people).
Salary negotiable + excellent benefits.
Please send your CV or call Scott on 0141 272 8106
BWSR offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.