Brightwork Recruitment are looking to hire an experienced Production Manager for our client, a successful manufacturer based in the Edinburgh area.
- Responsible for production and process control
- Ensuring production teams manufacture products which fit for purpose and meet customer expectations
- Undertaking performance management of operatives and delivering clear training and improvement pathways, to deliver operatives autonomy
- Delivering process yield and OEE improvements
- Undertaking other tasks and projects assigned within your capability in pursuit of manufacturing improvement and World Class Performance (WCP)
- Manufacturing experience and awareness
- Proven track record on people management
- OEE and yield experience with a track record of improving and evolving these aspects
- Experience of visual management
- Experience in the application of performance management and KPI driven outputs
- The role will be an average 42 hour working week.
- The role will be delivered on a core 4 on 4 off roster. Working hours with ths 4 day roster will be flexed as required to meet the demands of the production requirements.
- Attendance at a daily planning and review meeting will be mandatory (likely to be 11am daily, tbc)
Brightwork recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.