Brightwork are currently recruiting for bottling hall- skilled machine operators to join one of our prestigious drinks' clients, an independent distiller and blender of some of the finest and rarest whiskies in the world. This role will be based at their Glen Catrine bonded warehouse and bottling facility.in Ayrshire on a permanent basis.
Your Time at Work
Key responsibilities include:
* Working on blocks, filler/capper, labeller, case packers, heat shrink.
* Depals and Palletising of finished goods
* Labelling of spirit on fast paced production lines
* Visual inspection to ensure the quality of the product is at the required standard
* High Level of housekeeping are all key parts of this role
* Maintaining health and safety standards at all times
Our Perfect Worker
Successful candidates should ideally have previous experience within either a food or drinks industry, however as full training will be given this is not essential. Good attention to detail is paramount in order to produce high quality results. You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working on your own as well as part of a team. Excellent communication and organisational skills are imperative.
Key Information and Benefits
Twilight Shift, hours are Mon - Thursday 4.30pm to 9.45 pm, 21 hrs per week, £9.93 per hour, during training your working hours will be up to 40hrs
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been looking for? We would love to hear from you and discuss this exciting role in more detail. Please contact, Paula Lang at Brightwork on 07720089060 or email [email protected]
Brightwork Ltd is an employment agency for permanent roles and employment business for temporary roles
First posted ( August 5th, 2022 )