Staffline has a fantastic opportunity to work at MOWI, the world-leading salmon production facility at Rosyth, near Dunfermline.
This is full-time, ongoing work, with many opportunities for career progression and permanent roles with MOWI.
The rate of pay for Production Operatives is £10.16 per hour, with overtime available at £15.24 per hour.
We have a variety of fixed, guaranteed shifts available for Production Operatives:
- Fortnightly Rota, 6AM- 6PM
- Alternate AM/PM, 6AM - 2PM/2PM - 10PM, Mon - Fri
- Fixed Mon - Friday, 7AM - 3PM (Early finish at 2:30PM on Friday)
MOWI is offering Bonus incentives for new starters joining the team!
If you have previous experience working in a food processing environment you will be eligible for a £500 bonus, paid at the end of 10 weeks!
Join the team now and you will also be eligible for the £300 Christmas Bonus (T&Cs apply).
Refer a friend and receive £250!
Your Time at Work
As a Production Operative you will:
- Prepare salmon to customer specifications
- Monitoring the production process and carry out basic testing and quality checks.
- The finished product will also need to be packaged correctly ready for shipment.
You can learn more about MOWI by following the link below to hear what our workers say about what it's like to work here:
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Production Operative will have great coordination and dexterity to prepare the salmon efficiently and at a pace.
- Have an eye for detail and work well as part of a large team.
- Have patience and the ability to work well under pressure are essential.
- Have a certain level of fitness due to manual handling and the nature of the role.
No experience in a similar role is required as full training is given.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.16 - £15.24 per hour
- Experience bonus of £500 available
- Variety of guaranteed, fixed shifts
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
- Canteen on site
- £300 Christmas Bonus
- £250 Refer a friend bonus
Job ref: BW1MOWI
Brightwork Recruitment operates as an employment business for temporary roles and as an employment agency for permanent roles.
First posted ( July 29th, 2022 )