Staffline are currently recruiting for part-time Production Operatives to join the fantastic team at MOWI, the world-leading salmon production facility at Rosyth, near Dunfermline.
The rate of pay for Production Operatives is £10.16 - £15.89 per hour.
Part-time Production Operatives have the choice of working:
- Monday - Friday 18:00 - 22:00
- Monday - Friday, 09:30 - 15:30
These shift patterns are fixed and guaranteed - speak to the onsite team for full details!
MOWI is offering Bonus Incentives for new starters joining the team!
If you have previous experience working in a food processing environment you will be eligible for a £500 bonus, paid at the end of 10 weeks!
Join the team now and you will also be eligible for the £300 Christmas Bonus (T&Cs apply).
Refer a friend and receive £250!
Your Time at Work
As a Production Operative you will:
- Prepare salmon to customer specifications
- Monitoring the production process and carry out basic testing and quality checks.
- The finished product will also need to be packaged correctly ready for shipment.
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Production Operative will have great coordination and dexterity to prepare the salmon efficiently and at a pace.
No experience in a similar role is required as full training is given.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.16 - £10.59 per hour
- Overtime is available at between £15.24 - £15.89 per hour
- Part-time shifts - Guaranteed hours
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
- Canteen on site
- £500 Experience Bonus
- £300 Christmas Bonus
- £250 refer a friend
Job ref: BW1MOWI
Brightwork Recruitment operates as an employment business for temporary roles and as an employment agency for permanent roles.
First posted ( July 29th, 2022 )