Apply today to work as a Production Operative for our client's market-leading drinks manufacturing organisation, with an award-winning portfolio of the world's most revered Scotch whisky brands. Immediate vacancies are available on a temporary, ongoing basis in the Dumbarton area. The role involves working on production lines with a variety of duties covering: hand packing bottles, quality checking, labelling, re-work and any ad hoc duties as required.
The rate of pay is:
- Double day rate - £14.44 per hour
- Day shift rate - £11.61 per hour
- Night shift rate - £17.45 per hour
(Overtime rates and shift allowance will apply for certain shifts and any weekend working).
We have a variety of shift duration offerings from a 37 hour week Monday to Friday, the hours of work are:
- Double Day shift - Monday to Thursday 6:00am - 2:00pm and Friday 6:00am - 1:00pm, rotating with Monday to Thursday 1:45pm - 11:30pm.
- Day shift - Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 5:15pm, Friday 6:00am - 1:00pm (shift allowance applied for an early start on Friday).
- Night shift - Sunday 6:45pm - 6:15am and Monday to Thursday 11:15pm - 6:15am.
Your Time at Work
As a Production Operative within the drinks industry, your duties include:
- Quality and hand packing
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Production Operative will be reliable with good timekeeping and be flexible with hours and roles. No previous experience is necessary as a Production Operative/Warehouse Operative as full training is provided, however, we will ask you for 2 years' reference due to our client requirements.
Key Information and Benefits
- Various shifts
- Subsidised canteen
- Car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Opportunities for overtime
- Modern working environment
- Opportunities to move temporary to permanent
- Job ref: 1DRI
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( July 22nd, 2022 )