Brightwork have an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA /Secretary to join our client, a high profile, public sector organisation at their offices on the outskirts of Glasgow.
This is an ongoing temporary role with the role primarily home based (though there is a requirement to work from the office to meet business needs as required).
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday between 9am to 5.30pm.
Working within a busy team the successful candidate will join the business in providing key support to the Senior Team, duties will include:
• High level admin and coordination support to the senior team – utilizing Microsoft packages each day.
• Diary management – scheduling meetings and amendments to schedules
• Prioritising a busy workload whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
• Minute taking at key organisational meetings and following through with Action Plans
• Undertake other work as may be required, which is consistent with the nature of the job and commensurate to the level of responsibility and to willingly lend support to colleagues when possible
This is a great chance to join a prestigious organisation and develop your experience.
If interested, please submit your CV to Brightwork today!
Brightwork are operating as an employment business for this temporary role.
First posted ( June 19th, 2022 )