Brightwork’s client is currently recruiting a Refrigerator Engineer for their Glasgow and West of Scotland sites, where you will be responsible for all maintenance issues and repair refrigeration equipment at client’s locations.
Purpose of Role
Responsible for carrying out maintenance, service and repair issues on client’s refrigeration equipment. Providing assistance on HVAC equipment containing refrigeration circuits and provide 24-hour service cover throughout the year.
- Maintain, service and repair refrigeration equipment at client’s locations
- Provide assistance to HVAC equipment containing refrigeration circuits
- Ensure PPM schedules are completed within agreed timescales and all necessary paperwork is completed accurately
- Order and fit parts as prescribed
- Advise the GSMs of any repair, maintenance and installation issues that are likely to affect the smooth running of the store
- Carry out all tasks assigned within the allocated time period to the satisfaction of the company and client
- Comply with any other reasonable request or instruction from the refrigeration supervisor
- Educated to NVQ Level 3 in electrical installation and maintenance
- C&G refrigeration qualification
- Ensure F Gas regulation compliance
- Ability to maintain and repair a wide range of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Quality of repairs and maintenance
- Response to service call requests within agreed response times
- Maintenance of Health and Safety policy
- IT Skills
Brightwork offers the services of an employment business for permanent work and an employment agency for temporary work.