Brightwork Ltd are working in partnership with one of Scotland’s leading road maintenance firms and are currently recruiting for an Operation Administration Assistant to join their well-established team. This is a permanent full-time opportunity with a leading civil & infrastructural engineering company, who are known for their excellent reputation and superb working conditions.
The successful candidate will assist in a variety of functions including preparation of reports, preparation of work packs, maintenance of design and H&S registers, administration of IRIS, attend meetings, and administration of records and as built information.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures that form part of the company’s Integrated Management Systems.
- Preparation of reports and correspondence responses.
- Ordering building and office materials.
- Raising and tracking orders.
- Managing vehicle defect sheets and drivers’ logbooks.
- Collating timesheets, salt records, winter records and plant/vehicle accruals.
- Fire warden- weekly testing and recording information.
- Daily TRSS document checking, scanning and distribution.
- General administration duties.
- OI’s- scanning, filing and booking.
- Office and reception management.
The successful candidate must be:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Good report writing and administrative skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Flexible attitude to working practices.
- Capable of self-management and self-motivation.
- Ability to cope with change.
- Full UK driving license.
If interested, please send your CV along to Brightwork today!
Brightwork Recruitment are operating as an employment agency for these permanent vacancies.