Brightwork are supporting with the recruitment of an Administrator to join one of our clients at their site on a Full Time, Temporary Basis with an Immediate start.
The role will see you assisting the day to day operations of the office where you will provide crucial administration support.
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by the department.
- Managing electronically the diary commitments of the departmental staff
- Providing absence cover for other departmental administrators.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, directing enquiries to the appropriate individual or department.
- Professional production of external letters, reports and any presentations required.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for departmental staff and visitors.
- Checking invoices for departmental management approval.
- Ordering of stationary etc via internet.
- Tracking departmental ordering and spend on SAP/Ariba
- Maintaining an appropriate filing system for departmental data
- Create and maintain databases as required.
- Input data into SAP and other systems as required.
- Act as initial point of contact for employees in department re queries
- Maintain technical databases and provide reports.
- Update budget spreadsheets and issue reports as appropriate.
The successful candidates will possess:
- A HNC in a business or administration related subject and have 1 years relevant industrial experience.
- Candidates should have basic departmental knowledge, good knowledge of various software packages and SAP.
- Other essential behaviours are being well organised, flexible, good communication skills, confidential, discreet and being a team player.
Brightwork Ltd offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.