We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors on a temporary to permanent basis for our client based in Rosyth at a very competitive hourly rate.
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed role at the heart of our client’s business? Find your place in a fast-moving environment where you create an exceptional experience for our clients customers.
The job of a Customer Service Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities including:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Process clients orders and deal with queries around this
- Liaise between clients, internal departments and third party suppliers
- Work well in a team and actively support and assist your colleagues
Customer focused, social, open and an ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
Your personal qualities should also include:
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential
- Be open to feedback and communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way
- Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner
Please note that due to the nature of our clients business all successful candidates will be required to complete a Basic Disclosure Scotland and go through a Credit Check.
What to do next
If you would like to apply please email a covering letter and an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or to discuss please call 0141 272 8108.
Why not ask us about our refer a friend scheme too!