All Brightwork group websites using the brightworkltd.com brightworkltd.co.uk brightworksr.com
brightworksr.co.uk bwsr.co.uk domain have been designed and developed to achieve Priority 1 of the W3C Web
Content Accessibility Guidelines (A compliance).
Our accessibility programme is part of a continued development process and will continue to drive the way we
develop our online presence. Below is an outline of the steps we have taken to ensure we achieve the
checkpoints outlined above.
All pages are usable when scripts, applets, or other programmatic objects are turned off or not supported.
Some links use title attributes to describe the link, while titles are written to make sense of context.
Every image conveying information uses ALT attributes to describe the image in text format, enabling screen readers to read it. Decorative images contain empty ALT attributes.
Foreground and background combinations provide sufficient contrast and colour difference to enable colour blind users to make senses of the sites.
The size of all text is defined in relative units, so its size can be changed using standard browser tools.
To change text size;
• Mozilla, MSIE: Hold CTRL key and roll mouse wheel, or use menu item view/text size
• Opera: Hold CTRL key and roll mouse wheel, or use menu item view/zoom
• Online Lynx viewer allows users to see pages without images/styles/scripts.
• Jaws Screen Reader is the world’s most popular screen reader and works with your PC to provide access
to software applications and the Internet.
• Adobe® conversion online tools convert to text Adobe PDF files in English and most Western European
If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility of any of our websites please email us at feedback.brightworkltd.com and a member our team will get straight back to you.